Misafara

For we are Gods masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so that we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. - Eph. 2.10

Mitt foto
Navn:
Sted: Trondheim/Nairobi

Afrika-trotter, fysioterapeut og misjonærspire.

mandag, februar 05, 2007

Hard to say goodbye..

My apartment keeps getting emptier and emptier.. Jonathan left for Canada, and some days later Marianne left for Norway.. The livingroom is tidy, and I have an entire bed for myself.. But still..Miss you guys a lot!! Good luck in your homecountries!
Just have to say, so happy that I still have my two Hilde and Siv here.. Don't leave!!!!!





Still don't know how Jonathan managed to get all this on the airplane..



Marianne is packing...


This girl knows how to get things on the plane!


Mariannes goodbye-party