Misafara

For we are Gods masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so that we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. - Eph. 2.10

Mitt foto
Navn:
Sted: Trondheim/Nairobi

Afrika-trotter, fysioterapeut og misjonærspire.

mandag, september 22, 2008

"Oppdater!"

Thanx Nelly, for getting me to update my blog again. Your comment worked. ;)

So for those who are still reading my blog and wondering what I'm up to nowadays.. Right now I'm actually planning my journey back home for my brother's wedding. Really looking forward! The first of the kids in the family to get married, just have to be fun!

In Kenya the work is going on. The classes I've been teaching are finished, and now it's time for the students to become the new teachers, and for the old teacher to sit on the sideline observing and evaluating the new teachers. It's not many months left until my work here is done, so I have to do my best to make sure when I'm leaving, things will still run, and the knowledge I've given will be passed on to others. But it will still be a bit hard letting go, after having been here for 2 years.

I'm trying to get my mind set for Norway, and NAV and Finn are once again the most visited websites, in my search for a job in Norway. Had forgotten how I hated the whole job-searching stress.. Think I will need some time in the beginning just getting used to being in Norway again, and being a Norwegian. I actually have problems picturing how life normally is back home, but the weeks I'm going for the wedding will probably help a lot. Until then I'll just enjoy the rest of the time here in Kenya. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Oddrun said...

Ja, her skjer det mye... :D

Any comments from your last weeks in Nairobi that you wanna share with the rest of us? Or shall we arrange a big Marianne-tells-stories-all-night when you get home?

9:32 p.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home