Misafara

For we are Gods masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so that we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. - Eph. 2.10

Mitt foto
Navn:
Sted: Trondheim/Nairobi

Afrika-trotter, fysioterapeut og misjonærspire.

tirsdag, februar 20, 2007

The road not taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Det der e et knallfint dikt!!Robert Frost veit å få sagt d!så passe det veldi bra te dæ da, din lille explorer:)vi savne dæ hær assa!glede mæ te du kjæm hjæm:)du e så bra assa!stå på:D

5:32 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Tilbake til KVT tider da vi satt og tolket Robert Frost dikt. Har du blitt nostalgisk? :-) Det er et av de mest kjente diktene i moderne amerikansk lyrikk. Det var koselig å bli minnet på det igjen.
Klem fra søs.

2:06 a.m.  
Blogger Marianne said...

He, he.. Nostalgisk ja, huske godt da æ satt å tolka det diktet.. Men det e et fint dikt da. :) Bli både nostalgisk og sentimental på mine eldre dager, hehe.. Og Sus, glede mæ te å treff dæ igjen og!

1:47 p.m.  
Blogger Hilde said...

The forest is lovely dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.

-robert frost (om jeg ikke husker feil)

10:30 p.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home