Misafara

For we are Gods masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so that we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. - Eph. 2.10

Mitt foto
Navn:
Sted: Trondheim/Nairobi

Afrika-trotter, fysioterapeut og misjonærspire.

lørdag, mars 03, 2007

And I guess you all know who is back..

I still can't believe that everyone knew.. And I didn't have a clue! I can't remember having been so surprised before. So well done Hilde! I actually fell out of the chair when Hilde walked through the door yesterday.. And this morning I just had to check that she was still sleeping in the bed in the room next to mine. Karibu Kenya!! And good luck with your work down here. You really have; "Toppa heile driden!" You rock girl!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

That is soooo coool!! Go Hilde!!! Guess you are happy now Marianne!! Was cool to make the plans on how to surprise you!!;)

3:00 a.m.  
Blogger Marianne said...

He, he.. so you also knew in advance..But it was very cool! I think I like being surprised. :)
Good luck with everything back home! Miss you a lot!

3:24 p.m.  
Blogger Nelly said...

Sisten!!! Du har den. Sjekk bloggen min for info...

8:14 p.m.  
Blogger Marion Kristina said...

SISTEN! Du har den!
(Sjekk bloggen min for mer info)

10:03 p.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home