Misafara

For we are Gods masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so that we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. - Eph. 2.10

Mitt foto
Navn:
Sted: Trondheim/Nairobi

Afrika-trotter, fysioterapeut og misjonærspire.

torsdag, oktober 19, 2006

Pictures

Just posting some pictures from my new everydaylife here in Nairobi.


My first soccermatch as a physio


Hilde's girls Sigrid, Kristin and an african girl Ashley


This I'm passing on my way to work, not my office though


Homeoffice by the pool

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Heia Kjære Marianne. Good to hear (read) you're doing so fine! Pool??! NICE! But know that we miss you already. It's not the same without you. Hugs.

6:24 p.m.  
Blogger Marianne said...

Savne dae og Nelly! Og hele gjengen selvfolgelig. Hverdagen e rett og slett itj den samme uten..

4:09 p.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home