Misafara

For we are Gods masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so that we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. - Eph. 2.10

Mitt foto
Navn:
Sted: Trondheim/Nairobi

Afrika-trotter, fysioterapeut og misjonærspire.

onsdag, mars 14, 2007

"Sisten"

Yepp, I saw it coming.. So here it goes:

Sisten;
The player who's been "taken", needs to write 6 weird things about him/herself, then pick 6 people who need to do the same. The "taken one" needs to write the rules on his/her blog and let the "picked"know they're next.

1. Whenever people are talking to me (it doesn't matter if it's in Norwegion, English or Swahili..), I always manage to connect a word or a sentence of what they are saying, to a song I know. And not seldom I just have to sing that particular part of the song out loud.
E.g - Random person; "nowadays I feel a bit lonely.."
-Marianne; "So lonely, I'm soooo lonely. I have nobody, ooooon my own, oohhhh"

2. Sometimes I have problems knowing the difference between what is inside my head, and what is actually coming out of the mouth. When I think I'm listening to a fantastic song inside my head, suddenly people start looking at me, and I notice that the song, or at least parts of the song are coming out of my mouth.

3. When I'm tired I can fall asleep everywhere. This can be at a restaurant, at the cinema, in a birthday party, or even during a conversation where I am the one talking.

4. I love making lists. There is nothing I can't put down on a list. Most of the things I have to do, that are not written down on my list, I will just forget.

5. I watch too much "Friends" after work. Suddenly I notice that I'm starting to compare everyone around me, with the persons in "Friends". And I'm very afraid other people will compare me to Monica, especially because I dislike people destroying the systems I have made, f.ex putting the plates in the wrong place.

6. I have no problems finding 6 weird things about myself, so I really am weird. But my last thing have to be that I don't actually like things like this. So I'm not passing it on to others. :)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

det at du alltid kan svare med en sang er jo bare helt fantastisk! og veldig praktisk når man har en sang på hjernen man ikke helt husker mer enn en bitteliten strofe av..

morsomt at du putter folk i seks forskjellige båser, snakk om å generalisere!! eller kanskje bare fem, siden du er monica, hihi :-D

bloggesisten (eller sura, som vi ville sagt på trøndersk) er jo veldig underholdende, såå synd jeg ikke har blogg..

11:33 p.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home